The pharmaceutical industry is not just another market, but a critical link in national security. The year 2022 brought new challenges to the industry and for the first time applied measures of state support. The moratorium on tax audits, accelerated VAT refunds and other steps to support business do not cancel future tax assessments.
We invite you to participate in a webinar for pharmaceutical companies on tax issues relevant to the industry. We will touch on state support measures applicable to businesses in the industry and review the tax risks most commonly encountered in the industry.
The event will take place on April 27 from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
The webinar will be useful to business owners, CFOs, accountants and company lawyers.
The program will include:
1. CURRENT SUPPORT MEASURES;
2. TAX RISKS IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY:
- Unjustified tax benefit (inclusion in the supply chain of technical organizations;)
- Business fragmentation;
- Bonuses to representatives for achieving certain indicators, purchase or sales levels, distribution benchmarks, etc.
3. RISK MANAGEMENT: Tax compliance, tax clause, tax reconstruction
Andrei Solomyanyi, Partner of Tax Compliance
Denis Kozhevnikov, Head of Tax Dispute Resolution Practice
Nikita Zharov, Senior Tax Consultant
Ivan Tsvetkov, Senior Tax Consultant
To register for the webinar please fill out the form below
Форма не актуальна