On November 11 the annual conference "Development and construction: legal issues" organized by Pravo.ru was held.
Mikhail Begunov, Managing Partner of Tax Compliance, told about "Tax risks in the construction industry in the current realities by the example of court cases" in session 2 "Topical judicial practice of the industry":
- Key areas for identifying VAT risks.
- Practice of application of art. 54.1 of the Tax Code in disputes in the construction industry.
- Control and analytical work and the federal register of presumed beneficiaries of construction companies.
- Risks in working under the DDE and other private tax risks in construction.
- Tax clause and tax reconstruction.
- Tax monitoring as a type of tax control for construction organizations.
The event became the center of attraction for prominent representatives of the real estate and construction industry, as well as leaders of the legal community.