On April 6 the XXII International Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scholars "Traditions and Innovations in the Modern Russian Legal System" organized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation "Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSLA)" was held.
Mikhail Begunov, Managing Partner of Tax Compliance, and Alexei Stanchin, Senior Tax Consultant of Tax Compliance, took part in the conference as experts in the section "Traditions and Innovations in Tax Law".
Conference participants had an opportunity to discuss legal problems and practice, hear the opinions of invited experts and share their research and work experience. Among the main topics discussed at the conference were the following:
- Traditions and innovations in constitutional law.
- Modern trends in civil law.
- Problems of criminal law and procedure.
- Administrative law and procedure.
- Consumer protection.
- Legal status of women and children in modern society.
- Intellectual property and copyright.
- Environmental law and its impact on economy.
- International law and its role in world politics.
The conference provided an excellent opportunity for young scholars and legal professionals to meet, exchange experiences and improve their skills.