Interaction with contractors is a stumbling block between businesses and tax authorities. This issue is particularly acute in the construction sphere. Business is interested in building a system for working with counterparties, which will minimize tax risks and will not require the use of excessive resources.
In this regard we invite you to take part in our webinar that will be devoted to building an effective system to work with contractors. The event will be held on April 15 from 10:00 to 11:00.
The webinar will be useful to business owners, CFOs, accountants and lawyers of the company.
- Interaction with counterparties. A view from the law enforcers.
- Tools of tax authorities to control counterparties.
- The main mistakes businesses make when choosing contractors and suppliers.
- An effective system for dealing with contractors in the construction business. What is important to consider.
- Management of tax risks. Tax clauses in construction contracts and carrying out tax reconstruction.
Mikhail Begunov, Managing Partner, Tax Compliance
Nikita Zharov, Senior Tax Compliance Consultant
To register for the webinar, fill out the form below
If the registration form is not automatically displayed on the page, please click on the link