This Wednesday, on October 13th, a conference entitled "Development and construction: legal issues" organized by Pravo.ru will take place. Mikhail Begunov, managing partner of Tax Compliance, will participate in the session "Monitoring of actual cases. The intricacies of court practice in the second half of 2021".
In his report Mikhail will talk about the risks of additional VAT charges to developers, namely:
- - On the key areas of identification of VAT risks
- - On the methods of risk management.
- - On Article 54.1 and the reconstruction of VAT
- - On control and analytical work of the Federal Tax Service of Russia
- - On the risks of working under the CDS and other private risks
- - About the tax clause
You can read the program of the event by following the link.
Member of the Chamber of Tax Consultants, Lawyer at the Moscow Chamber of AdvocatesIndustries
Manufacturing, IT business, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Real Estate and Construction